My major at university was education.
I completed a Japanese language teacher training course and passed the Japanese Language Teaching Competency Test in 2013.
This led to teaching Japanese in Vietnam from 2014 to 2016,
and then to teaching Beginner and Intermediate Japanese in Japan for the last two years.
Education: BA in Education from
Keio University, Tokyo
TOEIC score: 800
Languages: Japanese (native), English (Currently studying English conversation.) TOEIC score: 800
- Born in Saitama prefecture Japan.
- Lived in Papua New Guinea at age ten for a year, and attended
(This was a great experience
and enabled me to communicate with people from all over the world.)
- After graduation from university, I worked for a home electronics appliance company.
(This led to an interest in cameras and other digital devices.)
- Lesson plans are created according to the needs of each learner: targets are identified
and goals are set.
Target and Goal Examples 1: For Target passing a JLPY N2, goals Chatting with Japanese people naturally, to practice N2 level of Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening Comprehension, Reading and Shadowing are set.
Target and Goal Examples 2: For Target can shop in Japanese, goals can travel in Japanese
, to practice situation of shopping, order, , reception and public transportation
- Methods are provided for achieving those targets. The
text “Minna no Nihongo” is used for teaching grammar, and conversation.
- Classes can also be geared towards Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JPLT) preparation.
International travel, coffee, movies,
digital devices, and Disney
Countries visited include
Australia, Cambodia, France, Hawaii, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Korea, Laos, Macau, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.